A Glimpse Into Chaos

A glimpse into chaos...aren't our minds always a jumbled mass of contradictions, hopes, and emotions?

Monday, January 08, 2007

Brainstorm!

So yeah...this is the product of a brainstorm...lyrics? New Project!!!


I want to go to a place
Where things make sense inside my head.
Where people were
Who they said they were
And not a fallacy instead.

But I guess that is impossible
Because it’s far too easy
To slip that mask on
And pretend you are
Something that you’re not.

I want to go to a place
Where right was right
And wrong meant bad.
Where people were kind, not cruel
and we laughed and never cried.

But I guess that’s too much to ask for
When we’re hiding from ourselves.
We lie to keep up
This horrible façade
Just to stay alive.

I want to go to a place
Where people are who they said they were.

But I guess that’s too much to ask for
Because words mean nothing anymore.
You are not who you said you were.
I’m not who you thought I was.
But we’ll just keep telling our tales
Pretending so we can forget.


So we’ll keep spinning our lies,
Moving on with our lives,
In order to forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home